The semi-hermetic compressors of the HG (Hermetic Gas-cooled) series from GEA Bock benefit from classic, suction-gas-cooled compressor technology in accordance with the latest state of the art. These compressors of the highest quality are characterized by their quiet and efficient operation, their easy maintenance and their reliability. They are obviously suitable for conventional or chlorine-free HFC refrigerants. Semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors of the latest generation from Bock have the following advantages:
- Modern clamshell plate seats,
- Latest generation electric motors,
- Optimized throttle guidance.
- Proven oil pump lubrication.
Efficient, robust, durable: Thanks to the HSK/N variant, the semi-hermetic HS screw compressors can be used for a large number of applications and refrigerants. The integrated multi-stage power regulator works as an option stepless from the HS.85 model. All HS compressors are suitable for speed regulation. From model HS.85 with IQ MODULE. The semi-hermetic screw compressors of the latest generation of the BITZER brand have the following advantages:
- Safe operation of the chambers,
- Optimized operation of low temperature chambers,
- The screw compressors used are the most suitable for low temperatures, and the most robust on the market.