Danfoss condensing unit
The Optyma™ Slim Pack condensing unit provides the best energy performance on the market for medium temperature refrigeration applications for cooling capacities between 2 and 8 kW.
Optyma group benefits:
- Compact system and minimal footprint, for easy handling, shipping and installation
- Easy access to all components for increased serviceability and simplified maintenance
- Silent scroll compressor.
Category: CONDENSING UNIT
With the Plusbox units, GEA presents a series of complete and accessorizable condensing units for the exterior including semi-hermetic compressors and GEA condensers. Extension of the Plusbox model range in lower and higher power ranges is coming soon considered.
GEA offers a full range of condensing units with receivers (units with HG compressors with suction gas cooling). These compressors are used in the segment of low to medium capacity machines. All groups are designed according to a design principle modular. Benefits :
- Universal: Extended field of application (R134a, R407C, R 404A, R507, R22) for air conditioning, refrigeration and freezing
- Reliable and safe oil supply: Each compressor is equipped with a conventional lubrication system incorporating an oil pump independent of the direction of rotation
- High cooling capacity for reduced power consumption: Generously sized condensers with circuitry and optimized thermal transfers with fans high performance
- Economic fans: High efficiency blade fans, compact single-phase external rotor motor (230V -1- 50/60Hz) with winding protection Motor suitable for speed regulation for optimal adjustment of the pressure of the condensation